Diagnostic wine/peroxide test for biologic nanotechnology
Planes discharge chemicals into the atmosphere day and night planet-wide. Whatever they spray now lives in our bodies evidenced as follows.
I did a diagnostic mouth rinse test on July 20, 2017 The following images illustrate what I expelled after rinsing my mouth vigorously for 5 minutes with a mixture of 1 tsp peroxide and 2 tsp red Merlot wine. Test materials and procedure at the end.
Rinse your mouth well after the test … explained below
A re-rinse with wine showed nano fibers remained in my mouth.
45 minutes after expelling the peroxide/wine mixture into the bowl, seen in the above pictures, I touched my mouth with a tissue and noticed residual nano fibers in my mouth. I rinsed with wine and expelled residual nano fibers into a clean bowl.
When I poured 70% rubbing alcohol into the bowl the nano fibers went into a frenzy.
If you do the wine test, rinse and re-rinse your mouth until your saliva is clear [no more nano particles].
NO THERAPY OF ANY KIND IS BEING RECOMMENDED WITHIN THIS POST
Using a simple red-wine mouth rinse, you can pull complex nanofibers from your gums that appear to be of fungal form containing complex internal sub-micron filament structure. EVERYONE TESTED TO DATE IS POSITIVE for this test that could potentially include billions of humans.
Preliminary data indicates fungal form identity with similarity to fusarium solani and the ‘DRIP clade’, as well as possible association with weaponized mycoplasm and anodized aluminum oxide (AAO) nanotechnology. Further data indicates chemtrails infection mimics trypanosomiasis and protothecosis with synthetic features.
THIS IS A HIGHLY ADVANCED GOVERNMENT BIOLOGICAL AND ATMOSPHERIC WEAPONS SYSTEM IN USE AGAINST THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Red wine mouth rinse test: Materials and Procedure
Glass or small jar to mix the solution
Bowl to expel the solution
Merlot Red Wine
1) Brush your teeth well, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water
2) Mix 2 tsp (10mL) of Merlot Red Wine with 1 tsp (5mL) Hydrogen Peroxide in the glass [Video below wine only no peroxide]
3) Use the red wine/peroxide solution as a mouth rinse; rinse ‘vigorously’ for exactly five minutes. Make sure to swish it in your cheeks+gums, etc for the full 5 mins.
4) Expel all the rinse solution into a bowl
5) Carefully examine the rinse for fibers. They are invariably present and look like tiny pieces of wet chewing tobacco. These are components of nanotech pathogens infecting everyone most likely via chemtrails.
6) You can add 91% or higher IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to the precipitated fibers to remove the red pigment caused by the wine. The fibers generally float like a jellyfish on top of the IPA. http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1203532#i
Morgellons peroxide/wine mouth rinse test nano fibers from chemtrails
Red wine mouth rinse ‘without’ peroxide
Published on May 22, 2016
The Morgellons Red Wine Test. First, I swish red wine in my mouth for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then spit in a dish. Next, I add 70% alcohol. Watch the reaction.
Suggest you rinse vigorously for several minutes. Doreen
Fibers are not from interaction of wine and peroxide
On July 22, 2017, I placed 1 tsp peroxide and 2 tsp of the same Merlot red wine used July 20.19 in a glass and shook it vigorously for 5:36 minutes. As you can see in the following picture there are no fibers. If anyone perceives fibers expelled from the mouths of humans are from interaction between peroxide and red wine that is false.
Please share to inform others. Thank you.
5G and what it may mean for you and me
Non-stop chemical discharge from aircraft world-wide, the Internet Of Things connecting everyone and everything planet wide, 5G untested for human health and safety, and what about Morgellons? Is human biology becoming the conduit to receive and transmit data through our epidermis? https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2017/07/chemtrails-human-sweat-ducts-iot-5g/
THE WINE – PEROXIDE TEST
Clifford E Carnicom
Last Edit Mar 15 2008
Without Prejudice and Without Recourse
Doreen A Agostino
Via ethernet to safeguard life