Military Active Denial System [M.A.D.S.]
By John P. Thomas
Health Impact News
Promoted as beneficial technology for electric consumers and marketed to satisfy the public’s never-ending demand for faster internet communication, the combination of the new 5G microwave technology and smart meters might just become an all-in-one weapons and surveillance system.
Military Active Denial System [M.A.D.S.]
This technology, when fully implemented, could intrude into people’s privacy by revealing their location to those who want to know where and when someone travels. In addition to tracking one’s movements, it has the potential for providing access to everything one does with cell phones, computers, or other electronic devices that are in our homes. [and cars]
Beyond the intrusion into our private lives, it could be used to alter the way one thinks, used to weaken one’s health, and even used to facilitate death. [See S.M.A.R.T. meters California firestorms below].
Undoubtedly the rationalization of using this technology in such a way would be to fight “terrorism.” But what would stop law enforcement and government agencies from using it against U.S. citizens who are political dissidents, or oppose the government’s position on issues like mandatory vaccines, or GMO foods, for example?
Before I go on to explain how such claims could be true, I want to thank two people who commented on my first article on 5G technology. Their comments propelled me to begin my own research on the dark and shady side of 5G cellular communication and smart meters. This is a portion of the comments that these readers shared by using the “Join the Discussion” link on the article.
Our readers stated:
[Commenter 1:] Thanks for this illuminating article. Unfortunately, it is also true that 5G millimeter wave technology is being used for crowd control and defense purposes by the army in its ‘Active Denial System.’ Though many deny the health and biological effects of directed energy beam technologies as well as the indiscriminate atmospheric pollution from wireless microwaves, there is a reason the defense departments of many countries are developing these types of weapons.
[Commenter 2:] 5G can also use “spot beam” technology where bandwidth is increased by focusing a personal beam of RF at your device at a distance. This is done through phased array antennas on the tower. 
The Focus of this Article: How 5G and Smart Meter Technology Could be Used as Weapons
This is part 3 of a series on 5G and smart meters. See the first two articles:
How this technology can be used as a silent weapon against people who do not consent to being subverted by government forces.
The public position will be that these technologies, if developed into weapons, will be used against terrorists and those who pose a threat to national security.
However, because these are “stealth” technologies where the person being targeted would not even know they were being targeted, they could potentially also be used against people who object to mandatory vaccination, medical kidnapping, the nationalization of our private health data, the use of toxic chemicals in food, mandatory indoctrination of children in the public education system, mainstream media brainwashing, the collection of information about our religious and political beliefs, the denial of the right to assemble in peaceful protests against the overreaching power of national and state government, to name just a few.
In the next article, I will discuss how 5G and smart meters could be used as tools for invading our privacy. It will go into greater detail about the security risks associated with this technology.
Beams of Microwave Radiation used as Weapons
I want to take the information in the previous articles and move on to the next logical step. Could 5G cell towers and smart meters be used as non-lethal or even lethal weapons?
In the following short video, you will see how the U.S. Military uses its microwave based Active Denial System (ADS) as a non-lethal weapon. The video explains that a tightly focused and invisible beam of 95 GHz microwaves can be projected a long distance – farther than the reach of standard military rifles. This beam of millimeter radiation travels at the speed of light and is able to penetrate human skin about 1/64 of an inch.
This microwave radiation heats the water molecules in the skin and triggers pain nerves located on the surface of the skin. This intense heating causes people to immediately jump away from the beam and go wherever the system operator pushes them.
Vehicle-Mounted Active Denial System (V-MADS) – YouTube – 3 minutes 10 seconds:
This non-lethal microwave weapon was designed for crowd control. It can move a crowd of civilians out of the way of military activity or disperse civilians who are watching military activity.
It can also target individual enemy agents in urban warfare or battlefield conditions. It can penetrate automobile window glass and subdue the driver with intense heat and pain, thus causing the vehicle to stop. [2, 3, 4]
A recent article in the Washington Times reported that the Russian military is equipping aircraft with microwave weapons. Some of these weapons are so dangerous to the lives of human pilots that they must be placed on unmanned aircraft and controlled from a distance. 
5G Cell Towers Also Direct Microwave Beams at People
We also know that the 5G wireless technology system that Telecom companies want to install across America has the ability to steer microwave beams toward objects. In fact, this is one of the key features of the 5G system.
This allows each 5G cell tower to direct multiple beams of millimeter microwaves to a cell phone, an iPad, tablet PC, automobile, or any other device that will provide a GPS location.
If you are using a cell phone as you drive, the nearest 5G tower will lock a beam on you and your phone as you travel. It targets your phone and tracks your every movement. It makes frequent adjustments in the trajectory of the microwave beam to keep you connected. If your car has built-in GPS, then your car can be tracked in the same way. 
5G Cell Towers use Antenna Arrays to Create a Microwave Beam Which Locates Nearby Devices
5G cell systems use phased array antennas and electronically variable phase shifters, to simultaneously project a large number of microwave beams toward multiple users across a band of frequencies.
Antenna arrays consist of hundreds and sometimes many thousands of individual antennas, which are clustered together in a specific pattern to create many steerable beams of microwaves.
These fixed antenna arrays are also called adaptive or smart antenna arrays, because the microwave beams they produce are electronically steered by computers.
Simply initiating a cell phone call or making an internet connection triggers an automatic response from the antenna array on the 5G cell tower to adjust its output and to direct a microwave signal toward your device. Even when your phone is in standby mode, it will periodically make contact with the cellular system, during which it provides its location. 
The Military Uses Fixed Array Antenna Systems to Track Satellites – See Through Walls
Fixed array antenna systems are also used by the military for its newest generation radar systems. These antenna arrays scan the sky and track satellites. The electromagnetic frequencies they use are much lower than 5G, which means their beams can travel great distances.
Fixed array antenna radar systems can also be used at close range to see through walls into buildings. [8, 9]
Watch a Fixed Array Antenna System Steer a Beam at a Target
Fixed antenna arrays consist of small antennas arranged in one of several configurations such as a grid, a circle, or a line. If you want to see a demonstration of fixed array antennas, please watch the following video. This video is a radar application, but the concepts are exactly the same for 5G microwave beam steering.
Phased Array Demonstration System – YouTube frame – 4 minutes 24 seconds:
For a highly technical presentation on beam steering and 5G antenna systems, please watch these videos.
How to Design Phased Array Systems – YouTube – 12 minutes:
How to Understand 5G: Beamforming – YouTube – 14 minutes:
Basic Facts that Explain How the 5G System could be used as a Weapon
I am sharing this information to help you follow a logical train of thought about the potential of using 5G technology and smart meters for weapon-like purposes.
1. The higher the frequency the shorter the wavelength. This means that the military use of 95 GHz frequency involves radio waves that are quite short. They are in the 1-millimeter frequency band, which generally ranges from 30 GHz to 300 GHz. Because they are short, they cannot travel as far as longer length waves. They also are less able to penetrate objects. This is why it is claimed that they can only penetrate human skin to a depth of 1/64 of an inch.
2. The microwaves that are used for 5G communication are usually in the 28 GHz and 38 GHz frequency bands, though testing has also been done in the 78 GHz frequency band. As far as we know, exposure to these frequencies do not heat human bodies, because the microwave density is much lower than military microwave weapons. Density refers to the amount of radiation that passes through a square centimeter or square meter in a second. The higher the density the greater the potential for doing harm.
3. Microwave ovens use microwaves that are around 2.8 GHz. These are longer waves than those used in 5G. As we know, they penetrate food easily and when the density is high, they cook the food. Most of the microwave activity is contained in the cooking chamber so that the microwaves won’t cook the human beings who use the ovens. Though it should be understood that almost all microwave ovens leak microwave radiation, which is a health risk for people who stand close to them.
4. Microwaves used for Wi-Fi routers are also in the same range as microwave ovens, though the density of their transmission is much lower. Their health risks come from the fact that the microwave radiation is constant and has longer wave lengths than 5G. These microwaves can penetrate into the body and produce cellular changes.
5. Cell phones and smart meters operate at various frequencies that are in the range of 2.8 GHz down to 900 MHz. This means their microwave radiation can penetrate even deeper into the body. Because of the proximity effect, cell phones can produce a heating effect in the skull and brain when they are held up to the ear.
6. If you wanted to use a cell phone to cook food, then it would be necessary to increase the microwave density produced by the phone. If you did this it would cook your hand when you held it. This is why cell phone manufacturers keep the density high enough to reach cell towers but low enough to not cook the brains of users too much when they hold a cell phone next to their ear.
7. In practical terms the difference in wave length between the telecom’s 38 GHz and the military’s 95 GHz is not that great since this is all in the 1-millimeter frequency band. The factor that differentiates a weapon from a cell tower is primarily microwave density.
8. Since frequencies in the range of 28 to 38 GHz can’t travel as far as lower frequency transmissions, it is necessary to place the cell towers much closer together. This is why the proposed implementation of the 5G system in California will require the addition of 50,000 new cell towers to make the 5G system operational. The cell towers could be as close as 100 to 300 meters apart.
Potential Outcomes of 5G Technology
Now, this is where it gets very interesting. What would happen if the density of 5G cell tower transmissions could be jacked up to a much higher density level? Could 5G technology become a directed energy weapon? Instead of sending a beam of low density microwave radiation toward you and your cell phone or toward you and the GPS system that is built into many automobiles, could the system be adjusted to send a much more powerful beam of high density microwaves toward you or a crowd of people such as is done with the U.S. military’s Active Denial System?
As far as I can tell, it is unlikely that 5G antennas could produce the microwave density of the military’s ADS weapon without burning themselves up, because of their small size and physical design. However, all electromagnetic radiation produces an effect on the human body.
What impact will the slightly longer microwaves from 5G have on us when they penetrate more deeply into the body than the 95 GHz of the military’s Active Denial System?
We have very little data at this point to inform us of what exposure in the 28 GHz, 38 GHz or the 95 GHz range will do to human life in the long-term. All we know at this point is that microwave radiation from devices in the 900 MHz to 3 GHz frequency range can cause many symptoms of distress and illness as described in my previous articles.
Telecom companies who are promoting 5G and utilities that are using smart meters continue to claim that their microwave technology is harmless, but as I explained in the previous articles, this is false information. Even the military indirectly admits that there are some risks associated with their active denial microwave weapon, though they don’t define what they mean by “minimal risk.” 
People are harmed by persistent electromagnetic frequencies such as microwaves whether they know it or not, and highly sensitive people are very aware of how it degrades their functioning.
Weapons Don’t have to Kill to Cause Harm
Buildings Imploded During California Firestorms
Lawful action in Canada
Lawful action in the USA
Lawful action in Australia
Lawful action in democratic countries
Solution to manufactured migrant and refugee crisis
Silence is consent. Please inform others. Thank you.
Doreen Ann Agostino [c]
Without Prejudice and Without Recourse