5G: Military Weapon – Assault Frequencies
Suggestions from No5G include:
- Don’t buy any of the 5G gadgets that are already being advertised.
- Boycott SpaceX, OneWeb, Boeing and any other corporations involved in the launch of 5G satellites.
- Display posters on your house windows to alert your neighbors about the real 5G grid that they are building.
- Organize local discussion groups to exchange information with others from your area.
- Educate your local elected officials about 5G.
- Force your government to reveal its knowledge about the dangers of 5G infrastructure.
- Inform the telecom workers who install the 5G grid near you about how this hurts them and their children.
- Don’t use (“free”) WiFi in public spaces.
More at https://www.activistpost.com/2019/03/if-you-dont-want-dangerous-5g-technology-installed-throughout-your-community-boycott-5g-companies.html?fbclid=IwAR31PR68zS8mjGd8ghMCZMfM4sVwRKk4FcdTyuD9TbsuiP-GGAJbO7dHvVU
The following is from New Zealand however 5G Internet of Things connecting everyone, everywhere, everything, everywhen is a G.L.O.B.A.L. control mechanism that requires C.O.N.S.E.N.T. from the majority of the people. Doreen
Today as I write (July 8, 2019), there is a promo for a segment to be screened on TVNZ’s programme Fair Go tonight about the plight of a couple living in rural New Zealand who have had a massive cellular phone tower erected close to their home.
They are not happy about it, and no wonder, as it is an eyesore that ruins their peaceful bucolic views – and they reportedly had no say over the tower’s placement even though there is evidence that there are potential health risks for people (and livestock) living close to cellular infrastructure. 
Cellular phone towers are currently proliferating in New Zealand with no end in sight.
There are four major factors driving the massive roll out of this wireless infrastructure by telecommunications companies:
- The telecommunications companies that want to introduce 5G into NZ (Spark, Vodafone and 2Degrees) plan to use the 4G system as a “control layer” for 5G. See: https://www.5g.org.nz/2018/10/11/facts-about-5g-in-nz/
- The government did not want to spend money on fibre in a lot of rural areas (even though this would allow safe and fast access to the internet in this part of NZ) but decided to allow the use of cellular phone towers as part of its Rural Broadband Initiative.
- Some telecommunications companies are aggressively marketing wireless home phone systems in NZ towns and cities. When people consequently choose to move from the safe copper system to a “wireless” home phone that connects to the cellular phone network, more cellular phone towers will have to be built (because each tower can handle only a certain number of connections at a time). (See: http://www.saveourlandlines.nz/news/why-it-may-not-be-such-a-good-idea-to-take-up-the-offer-of-a-wireless-landline-phone-system/
- Telecommunications companies are also aggressively marketing “fixed wireless” internet systems to the public. These “fixed wireless” systems transmit data via the 4G cellular/mobile phone system. They are being marketed even in parts of New Zealand where people can access perfectly good internet services via the copper phone network and/or via the fibre system.
If you don’t want more cellular phone towers, be part of the solution and DON’T use fixed wireless internet services.
The more people who sign up to fixed wireless internet systems, the more cellular phone towers will need to be built to ensure that there is enough capacity in the 4G system to maintain all the internet connections (in addition the calls, texts. etc. that are relayed via the local cellular infrastructure).
The more cellular phone towers that are built in NZ, the more people will be exposed to the health risks from having to live near this wireless infrastructure.These risks may include increased risk of cancer. (https://www.avaate.org/IMG/pdf/ESTUDIO_BRASIL_BrazilCellTowerStudy.pdf)
In the vast majority of cases in which new cellular/mobile phone infrastructure is erected in NZ, people living or working nearby have had no say about whether or not they want to have infrastructure that emits potentially carcinogenic (cancer-causing) radiation  near their homes or businesses.
Please help reduce the proliferation of cellular phone
towers in NZ by choosing copper or fibre based internet services
If you live in a town or city where you have access to internet services via the copper or fibre system, please do use these services (rather than choose fixed wireless).
This is a practical choice you can make to help yourself, your family and your community enjoy a healthier environment – because with the current pathetic state of regulation of wireless infrastructure in NZ, there is currently NOTHING to stop a telecommunications company from plonking a cellular phone tower on the grass verge outside YOUR home, if the company so felt like it. 
 Microwave radiation was classified as “possible carcinogen” (Class 2B) in 2011.
Subsequent research suggests that this form of radiation should be reclassified as a proven carcinogen (cancer causing agent). https://www.emfacts.com/2017/08/cancer-expert-declares-cell-phone-and-wireless-radiation-as-carcinogenic-to-humans/
New Earth Project
Published on Mar 23, 2019
Full length documentary by Sacha Stone exposing 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible!
To learn more about 5G digital world disorder, type 5G in the SEARCH bar and or visit http://www.emfwise.com/
5G is one of many planet wide assaults on man
Lawful action in Canada
100% VETO power to the people written in a new Constitution.
Lawful action in the USA
Lawful action in Australia
Regain sovereign rights and freedoms from corporate political party governments.
Lawful action in democratic countries
Solution to manufactured migrant and refugee crisis
Boots on the ground testimony.
This information is not intended to provide legal or lawful advice. It is for educational purposes only.
Please inform others, and leave a Comment about proposed solutions in your country. Thank you.
Doreen A Agostino
Without Prejudice and Without Recourse
Sent via hardwired computer.
All wireless turned off to safeguard life.