Climate change reconsidered
The Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC) is an international panel of nongovernment scientists and scholars who have come together to understand the causes and consequences of climate change. Because we are not predisposed to believe climate change is caused by human greenhouse gas emissions, we are able to look at evidence the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) ignores. Because we do not work for any governments, we are not biased toward the assumption that greater government activity is necessary.
NIPCC traces its roots to a meeting in Milan in 2003 organized by the Science and Environmental Policy Project (SEPP), a nonprofit research and education organization based in Arlington, Virginia. SEPP, in turn, was founded in 1990 by Dr. S. Fred Singer, an atmospheric physicist, and incorporated in 1992 following Dr. Singer’s retirement from the University of Virginia. NIPCC is currently a joint project of SEPP, The Heartland Institute, and the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change.
NIPCC has produced 14 reports to date:
- Nature, Not Human Activity, Rules the Climate
- Climate Change Reconsidered: The 2009 Report of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC)
- Climate Change Reconsidered: 2011 Interim Report
- Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science
- Climate Change Reconsidered II: Biological Impacts
- Scientific Critique of IPCC’s 2013 ‘Summary for Policymakers’
- Commentary and Analysis on the Whitehead & Associates 2014 NSW Sea-Level Report
- Why Scientists Disagree About Global Warming
- Written Evidence Submitted to the Commons Select Committee of the United Kingdom Parliament
- NIPCC vs. IPCC
- Chinese Translation of Climate Change Reconsidered
- Global Warming Surprises: Temperature data in dispute can reverse conclusions about human influence on climate
- Data versus Hype: How Ten Cities Show
Sea-level Rise Is a False Crisis
- Climate Change Reconsidered II: Fossil Fuels
SOURCE and thanks to Judy for finding http://climatechangereconsidered.org/
Cult of Climate Change … the time bomb is ticking
The United States is in a state of war, undeclared total war, against the basic principles and foundations of this system, and the initiator of this war is the system however ridiculous it may sound, the world communist system, or the world communist conspiracy.
The forces of darkness are using climate change to ensnare countries under a centralized totalitarian one world communist government.
Proposed solutions in 1984 from Yuri Bezmenov 1] national mass education and 2] force the US government to withdraw support for world communist aggression.
Yuri’s Love Letter to America … excerpt
People all over the Earth, whether they praise America or bitterly criticize her, look upon you as the only hope for mankind’s survival and the last stronghold of freedom.
My dear friends, I think you are in big trouble. Whether you believe it or not, YOU ARE AT WAR. And you may lose this war very soon, together with all your affluence and freedoms, unless you start defending yourselves. I hope you noticed on your color televisions that there is in fact war going on right now all over this planet. This war has many faces, but it’s all the same– it’s war. Some call it “national liberation,” some title it “class struggle” or “political terrorism.” Others call it “anticolonialism” or “struggle for majority rule.” Some even come up with such fancy names as “war of patriotic forces” or “peace movement.” I call it world communist aggression. Read more at http://uselessdissident.blogspot.com/2008/12/love-letter-to-america-part-one.html
Consider inner work i.e. purifying your energy field, so resources and solutions are free to energetically flow through you into the world. https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2019/10/what-it-means-to-fully-potentialize-as-a-human-being/
Please share and thank you.
Doreen A Agostino
Without Prejudice and Without Recourse
Sent via hardwired computer
All wireless turned off to safeguard life